Our next test session is February 20th, 2017. Nick Traxler is the dance partner.
Membership sign up for the June 2016-June 2017 year is now available.
We got this notice from Jennifer Schalk Bensing, Administrative Assistant, Learn to Skate Coordinator, Parks and Recreation, City of Creve Coeur–
Notice of Closure: For the time period starting at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, January 13 until 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 14, all programs, activities and rentals at the Dielmann Recreation Complex and Community Center at City Hall have been canceled due to the weather. This includes:
- Ice rink private rentals
- Public skate session
- Learn to Skate program
- All golf course activities
- Dielmann East meeting room
- Dielmann West meeting room
- Multi-purpose meeting room
- Meeting rooms 1 & 2
A decision will be made for all activities and rentals scheduled to take place beginning at 1:00 p.m. and later on Saturday, January 14 by 10:00 a.m. that morning.
Instructed by Jamie Mathews
Fridays 6:30a—7:00a at Creve Coeur ice arena
Dates: January 6th, 13th and 27th . (No class on January 20th.)
Cost: $15 per class or $40.00 prepay for the 3 classes (Checks preferred to CCFSC)
Skaters must be at the Pre-Juvenile Moves level (or approved by your coach) to enroll in the class and prepared to do rockers, counters, brackets, and choctaws
All US Figure Skating members welcome
Six CCFSC Home club members successfully passed skate tests this past December. For a listing of those tests passed last month as well as in recent months past, see our Events Info & Tests Passed page. Congratulations to all on your successes.
Congratulations to Sydney Marvin, Mara Miller, Alyssa Despotis and Steven Fatzinger for passing skate tests in October. For details see our Events Info & Test Passed page.
- CCFSC Facebook is Live: Creve Coeur Figure Skating Club once again has an active Facebook site. If you have anything you would like to have added (special achievements, tests past, competition results and pictures) please can send the info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board of Directors Addition: We’ve added a new member to our board of directors: Kim Klotz.
Kim is the mother of a long-time member Ashley Klotz. Ashley has been on the East coast training as a member of the Hungarian national team. .
- Policy reminder about checks: the board has a policy that all prepaid ice, walk-on ice or punchcards should be paid with checks and not cash. This minimizes the possibility of losing money. We still accept cash reluctantly at the present time but would prefer not to in the near future. We are asking for your cooperation to please abide by the policy.